Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rotten Teeth Boxer

See the pic above...that's my rotten teeth. I know I've talked about it last week but I need to show you folks how rotten the teeth are. Can anyone tell me how bad it is? Will they fall out?
If you look closely, you might be able to see a couple blades of grass stuck between the front teeth. I save those for later when I'm hungry.

One day in the car, Mom noticed how my breath stank the joint up. Then she checked my teeth.

"OMG, have you seen Brix's teeth? They're rotten!"
"Yeah, the vet said no amount of brushing could get the plaque out." Dad replied.

No wonder I can't get a date! I wonder what would happen if I continued to have rotten teeth. Dad already did some research and this is what he keeps telling me. I made a list.

1. My teeth will becomes yellow or brown. That's the plaque. If left untreated, can we say periodontal disease?
2. Gingivitis happens which makes my gums red and inflamed.
3. My gums will receed because the gums are infected and the ligaments around the teeth are gone.
4. The worst case, Dad tells me, I could get kidney, liver and heart disease.
5. Dental cleaning for dogs isn't cheap!

I knew a dog who had 4 teeth and she was all right looking until she smiled. Mom now tries brushing my teeth everyday, each time causing my gums to bleed. I hate brushing. If you guys know of a better to get rid of doggie plaque, please leave a comment! Any whitener for dogs?

B-Stud.

2 comments: