GOOD THINGS ABOUT BOXERS
1. Boxers are loyal, needy and crave human companionship. They want to be part of the pack.
2. Boxers are the class clown and will amuse the whole family and friends. (Kidney bean wiggle)
3. Boxers are a medium size dog 22-25in at the withers and weigh from 50-85 lbs.
4. Boxers make good guard dogs and are protective of their family pack.
5. Boxers are known to be good with children and are a sturdy breed.
6. Boxers are a smart breed and can be easily trainable. They are part of the working group.
BAD THINGS ABOUT BOXERS
1. Boxers number one complain, farting! We fart a lot and it stinks!
2. Boxers have sensitive stomachs and can get food allergies.
3. Boxers sometimes have a stubborn streak. For us, it's getting into the car sometimes.
4. Boxers are prone to lumps, cancers and other breed health issues. They live on average 10 years.
5. Boxers leash pull, another common complaint. If not trained properly, we want to get there as fast as we can. It takes 2-3 years before we mentally mature.
6. Boxers, because they are protective, are not the friendliest breed. Proper training and greetings must be established when meeting strangers. After that, they are everybody's friend.
Well that's my small list. Feel free to add or let me know if I'm completely wrong!