Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Stud Turns Two



That Stud would be me and I'm turing 14 this Thursday.  I'm a teen now, with raging hormones.  I don't have to listen to Mom and Dad all the time now.  I bark when I want, lunge at people I don't like, fart in people faces when they get close.  I can make my own decisions in this doggy life of mine 'cause I'm a bad ass teen.  I told Mom and Dad I wanted a party, but they denied me.  I was pissed!  Mainly Dad denied me of my right because he didn't want to "deal" with the hassle.  To make it up, Dad said he'd take me to a boxer meet up downtown this weekend.  Hopefully I'll meet someone nice!  The B-Stud will keep everyone posted.

B-Stud

No comments:

Post a Comment