Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving from bed.














Thanksgiving was great! I was alone in my cozy bed. There was no one being annoying, no one yelling at me, no one sniffing my head or putting their paw on my head. Just peace and quiet. Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Grandma, and my brother all went out and left me alone in my room. I loved it! I came out once though to go for a pee but then went back to bed. I'm like a ninja, get in there and get out with max stealth.

On the Friday before thanksgiving there was a baby shower at our house and so we had many visitors. I didn't mind the people that came over. I had seen most of them before. I said hi to them, greeted them with my wagging tail, and then went back to my bed. I heard them call me "Shy come. Come out and play. C'mon Shy....", but I couldn't be bothered. I wasn't tired, I just didn't feel like entertaining. One girl kept playing with me and patting my head. She was cool but I wanted to be left alone really.

Apparently there was another function the next night but I didn't go. Guess what I did..that's right, I slept. My brother Brix didn't go either. Something about an older boxer having the hots for Brix, and that there would be too much drama. I don't know. Older bitches scare me. My brother hangs out with weird canines.

Shy the independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment