Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy B-day Mom and Dad

Last weekend Mom surprised Dad by coming home for his b-day. See I knew all along, I just didn't tell Dad. I didn't really get anything for Dad tho for his 30th except for my pile of poo in the morning. Thanks Dad for taking care of it.

This weekend is Mom's 30th. I wonder what I should get Mom? Mom has been busy lately. I hardly get to see her but she's visiting this weekend. Mom thinks she doesn't have a bond with me but I do. Mom just can't see it. I Dad also is busy. He changed his work hours and now we don't get to go to the daycare. I don't even get to see Hannah anymore. I just stay home with Shy. She doesn't even play with me. She just sleeps all day.

So to keep me stimulated, Dad has been trying to teach me to ring a bell when I need o pee and poo. I see my sister Shy do it all he time, but I don't know if it's me. So far I like touching the bell and the door opens, but it's just not my style. I'd rather look you in the eyes and give you a sad face. Dad also has been playing the piano more and trying to get me to sing. That also is not my style, I'd rather growl or bark. I think Dad said he's playing for the church so he's got less time with me.

Anyway, as my parents get 1 yr older, I too am becoming an adult. I hope my body fills out. I hope I gain weight. So far I think I'm ok. I am a smaller boxer but everyone love me. Everyone knows I'm so handsome.

B-Stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment