Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy V-Day from a Stud

V-day, it's suppose to be a time of love. V-day, it's the one day of the year to say I love you to that special someone. V-day, it also could be the most depressing day of the year. That's how I feel. My love Hannah, she's probably cheating on me now. The image of another dog mounting her....ugh, get that image out of my head please!

I am so not feeling the love this month. Dad's hours have changed and we don't get to hang out at the daycare anymore. Mom complains I don't bond with her and how I don't love her as much as I do Dad. Shy doesn't want anything to do with me. I woke up Grandpa Parcon during the day when he was sleeping. Needless to say he was pissed. "Man, I'm like a baby sitter." That's what he told Dad. I think the only good thing, I hope, is that my weight is up. Dad's going to make sure by taking me to the Vet to weigh in. He has to pick up food from them anyway.

Even when I, the B-Stud, don't feel the love from others, I will love you back always. When you yelled at me Mom for eating floor scraps when I wasn't suppose to, it's cool, I was just doing what dogs do to survive. I still love you. When you collar grabbed me Dad for barking and lunging at kids, I'm sorry, I was just protecting you 'cause that's what I was bred to do. I still love you. Grandpa Parcon, I know you may not like babysitting me all day 'cause I interrupt your tv time, but I love greeting you every time you come home from work. I know you like that. That's the beauty of being a dog. We simplify life and we love rather than fight. We rather keep the peace and harmony of the pack rather than challenge it.

So on this V-day, I am forever grateful for the family and friends I have. Even when times are tough and when maybe there are more important things than me in your life, just remember I will be there sitting beside you, looking to you and hoping you'd just give me something as simple as a pat on the old furry head.

B-Stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment