Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Thursday, January 8, 2009

Depressed

Hey guys,

Not feeling in the mood to write today. I'm usually happy, upbeat, and wanting to play all the time, but today, I just want to do nothing. Dad and I went to the vet yesterday, not so good news. They kept saying I was handsome but were saying how I looked thin. I thought I looked good 'cause I work out everyday but the doc said I should be heavier.

I weighed in at 23.7 kg but should be closer to 28kg. That's like 10 lbs difference. Dad was concerned. His face said it all. He knew I looked thin too but thought I just hadn't filled out yet. Doc said some words that were too big for me to comprehend. She said she wanted me to change my diet and to get de-wormed. Dad gave her my stool sample to see if I have parasites. The doc said it could be parasites taking away my nutrients, making me thin. I'm still handsome right? I was still happy before right?

I got my rabies vaccine too yesterday. Next week I have to get another shot. Dad bought me my new food. He says it's suppose to help me with my teeth. My teeth have plaque says the doc. I hate brushing my teeth. Dad tries once a week but I move my head so he can't get that finger brush in. Serves me right.

So that's why I'm depressed. I might not seem that way, but inside I am. I hope it's nothing too serious. I just thought I hadn't hit puberty yet. In a month I hope I gain some weight. The doc wants to see me again. Cross your fingers.

B-Stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment