Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Friday, January 9, 2009

Still Depressed

So yesterday the vet called and they told Dad I did not have parasites or worms. They also said even though they did not find anything in the test, it doesn't always mean it's not there so I have to continue with my de-worming meds.

Dad thinks it's serious now. He actually said he would rather me have parasites or worms 'cause it's an easy fix. Now he says, it could be my pancreas. Dad thinks he's smarter than the vet sometimes. He says it could be exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. What the hell is that?

I'm perfect the way I am now. I feel good, I have energy, I'm young....I just look anorexic. Mom will still love me the way I am, I'm part of the family right? If Dad is right about his assumption, I will need enzyme therapy for life. *sigh* this is too much for me, let me just be a kid. I just want to run around and play!

I love you Mom and Dad, and even if something is wrong with me, I won't let you down. You have been good parents and gave me a warm home. I promise to be the best boxer dog ever in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment