Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Friday, August 15, 2008

Negril does have dogs

So guys, we went on an ATV tour today and I did spot some dogs here! Yes, Negril does have dogs but they are not nearly as pampered as the dogs we know and love in North America. These dogs most likely eat table scraps, or find their food from the streets. Survival is key. So far the dogs I have seen are very small dogs as they walk with their family. They look very thin and from what I can tell, they are mixed breeds. Despite this, they are loyal to their pack as they walk unleashed and go wherever the pack goes. Unfortunately I could not catch an image of the dogs I saw as my wife and I were traveling on the bus and going to fast. My quest for getting a photo continues.

1 comment: