Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Camping with your Dog


Tomorrow is our big journey to the North and unlike Monday, I'm starting to get excited.  I don't know, maybe I'm maturing.  I know tonight will be crazy stressful because Mom and Dad will be packing and hopefully they didn't miss anything.  As for us doggies, we don't have to pack much.  I made my own list of things to take on our trip tomorrow.

1.  My kennel/ crate:  I got a soft crate so it's foldable and has two doors for me to get in and out of.
2.  My pillows, blankets and toys:  It's going to get cold in the nights.  Maybe I'll sneak into Mom's bed.
3.  Food + bowls:  I needs my food 'cause I'm a growing boy.  I weighed 59.4 lbs now!
4.  Leashes and harness:  Dads gonna make me run, even though I told him not to.
5.  Lights:  Dad also got me a light that fits on my harness so people can see who will be attacking them.  Naw just kidding.
6.  Plastic bags:  Well you know, I'z gotta poop too.
7.  Doggie Backpack:  Yeah, Dad got me one of those so I could carry my own stuff. He's lazy.
8.  Lifejacket:  Again I told Mom I wasn't going to swim, but she bought me one and it's so orange!
9.  Stake and tie-out:  This to keep me from roaming and smelling other doggie butts.
10.  BOXER FOOLISHNESS:  We're going to have fun.  Show you some pics next post.

B-Stud.

3 comments: