Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Dog Eats Snow



Woof woof! I don't know why Dad doesn't like snow. I look at him and he puts on 4 jackets, and covers his head with a hood. He also puts these things on his hands that make his hands look bigger than they realy are. He says they're gloves. Look at me, I only have one jacket and I'm loving it. I don't even have boots Mom, and I'm running wild in the snow. Wheeee! C'mon Shy let's play. I'll chase you and then you can chase me. "Get away from me Brix, you're disgusting."

Not much happened this week except for the white stuff called snow. It kind of tastes like water, but it's in a white form. I love sniffing it, licking it, and eating it. It's great....it's like there's a supply of water that I can just lick up anytime. I love eating snow. does anyone else love it?

Dad called the vet this week. He says I'm going to see the doc in January. He also said my weight should be 55 lbs. That's what I was in July. I'm 52-54 lbs now thanks to Dad , who didn't know how much to feed me. Why did you think I begged so much? Maybe 'cause I was soooo hungry. Duh. I have to get shots too. I'm going to freak out.

I'll keep this one short. I'm going to sleep now, life is hard as a dog you know.

B-Stud

No comments:

Post a Comment