Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Camping at Silent Lake Ontario

Seriously, we need a bigger car...I can't take the long drives cramped like this.  And this time it took us 3 hours to get there!  My complaining fell on deaf ears.  Typical humans, they never listen to what we're saying. 



So the last trip of the summer and it rained...but that didn't ruin our fun.  Dad setup tarps to shelter us from the rain.  He even showed off his knots to Uncle Ron.  Mom and Aunt Ed kept saying they were nerds.  I don't know what that means.


This is our pack taking on the Lakeshore hiking trail.  We walked for 2 hours, uphill, downhill, around rocks and tree branches....Uncle Ron said it if we walked the whole trail, it would have taken us 6 hours!  Good thing I had my back pack 'cause I carried water for everyone.



Because our campsite was so big this time, I had to protect it with honor.  So much so, I kind of got into a fight with another pack.  It wasn't my fault I'm so strong....I tore the tie out right out of the dirt.  The other pack freaked out and then started to yell and curse at me, Mom and Dad.  The park ranger came by and told Dad to use a tree as a tie out instead because of the wet ground.   No blood no foul I hope.  My instincts got the better of me.  Mom and Dad were disappointed as they put me in my crate the rest of the night.



Here's me and Dad just relaxing on the dock the next day.  They were tired from kayaking in the morning and Uncle Ron and Ed went fishing.  Too bad Uncle Ron didn't catch any fish.  "Next time I'll come box them out of the water Uncle Ron..."  I tried to cheer him up.  All in all, we had a great trip and next year, we hope to have many more adventures out in Ontario.

P.S  It was my first time seeing a female deer.  I didn't know what to do so I stood frozen like a statue.  She was huge!  Not my type tho.

B-Stud.

2 comments: