I got lots of toys this year! Let me check the list.
1. Soft brown furry toy from my grandparents. Wrecked it already.
2. Chew bone toy from Mom. Thanks, love it. Still in working order.
3. Dad even gave me a reindeer toy. Wrecked it already.
4. One tug toy. Dad doesn't allow me to play with it yet.
5. One ball toy with a snow man face on it. Again Dad doesn't allow me to play with it after what happened to item 1 and 3.
6. Auntie Edilyn got me a new water bowl. Thanks.
7. Finally Dad got me liquid breath freshener. He says it's not working.
8. Mom got me lots of treats that make me fart more.
Have you guys thought of your new year's resolution. Here is my list.
1. Get a girlfriend. I need one. I'm so lonely.
2. Stop terrorizing the other dogs in my neighbourhood. I need anger management.
3. Go back to daycare and let them know I am still boss there. Actually Ashley is, but I can be her number two.
4. Learn how to greet guests when they come over. Slowly learning. Dad is showing me the ropes.
5. Learn how to say sorry 'cause I wrecked up the house yesterday going thru the recycling bin.
What are your New Year's Resolutions canine and human friends