Welcome to The Boxer Dog Stories

Specs Dogs is a collection of boxer dog stories told from the eyes of Brix, the boxer dog. He is also known as the B-Stud. From these boxer stories, we learn of the joys and pains of puppy-hood to adult life. Along the way, boxer dog and owner learn to strengthen their human to canine bond thru training, playing and just being plain silly. Enjoy!


For videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/specs23
Send us your dog stories: leungjcp@gmail.com







Thursday, September 23, 2010

We'z going Fishing!

Hey folks.  B-Stud is back from just being lazy for the past 2 weeks.  Plus, I've been watching Dad fix his crappy car...making sure no one comes and bothers him while he's in the garage




Anyway, Uncle Ron and Jimmy took me to go fishing the past weekend.  I guess they were hoping I could catch some fish for them.  I think I scared them away and hey...I'm no water dog.



Here I am, on the look out for some fishys.


Since the fish didn't come to me, I went in to look for them myself.  The water was COLD!



That's me and Uncle Jimmy.  I thought he caught a big fish but it was his lure. Darn.


But he did catch this big stick! And then gave it to me to play with.


Uncle Ron wasn't as lucky as he fought hard to catch this small stick.


After about 2 hours, we called it quits.  No luck with the fishys this time but I sure had fun playing around in the water.  Better luck next time guys.

B-Stud.

2 comments: