This is interesing, I'z gotz an award! Yay! Thanks to Lucy's Human, lovely Lucy graciously sent me this award.
The guidelines for accepting this award are :
1. Thank the person who gave it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers whom you have recently discovered,
and think are fantastic
7 things you don't know about me, the B-Stud. My secrets are out!
1. Ever since Mom and Dad adopted me, I've never had to cut my nails. Good for Mom and Dad right.
2. My teeth are bad. =(. Brushing my teeth is a 2 person process. One to hold me down, the other does the brushing.
3 I get a hardon sometimes when I see Mom or Dad in the mornings. Mom touched it once. Dad freaked out.
4. My farts smell like roses. People hold their nose or start fanning the air.
5. I get stressed in the elevator and long car rides especially when the car is packed with stuff. I start hyper-ventilating
6. I'm not scared of thunder or rain, but fireworks freak me out.
7. I know exactly when we pass by my grandparnts house, uncle V's house, doggie daycare, Global Pet Food, and my original home. I stand up in the backseat of the car and stick my head out the window. Sometimes I whine when we whiz by those places.
10 bloggers I think are FANTASTIC.
1. Maggie Mae - I like secretly likes her but she lives too far to starts a relationships...
2. Lucky is Human - another beauty but I like to keep my options open. She gets to do fun stuff all the time.
3. Dogs in Canada Blog - they got good stuff and I subscribe to them to keep up with my canaine peeps.
4. Patricia McConnel - she's a top dog trainer and I read to see how not to piss off Mom and Dad.
5. Stanley Coren blog - another top dog trainer where I can see how to be the best behaved dog there is.
6. Jean's Blog - dog behaviourist Jean Donaldson.
184.108.40.206 Dog Star Daily - ton of blogs from well respected people in the canine world. Great information from the grand daddy of dog training Ian Dunbar.