Tomorrow is our big journey to the North and unlike Monday, I'm starting to get excited. I don't know, maybe I'm maturing. I know tonight will be crazy stressful because Mom and Dad will be packing and hopefully they didn't miss anything. As for us doggies, we don't have to pack much. I made my own list of things to take on our trip tomorrow.
1. My kennel/ crate: I got a soft crate so it's foldable and has two doors for me to get in and out of.
2. My pillows, blankets and toys: It's going to get cold in the nights. Maybe I'll sneak into Mom's bed.
3. Food + bowls: I needs my food 'cause I'm a growing boy. I weighed 59.4 lbs now!
4. Leashes and harness: Dads gonna make me run, even though I told him not to.
5. Lights: Dad also got me a light that fits on my harness so people can see who will be attacking them. Naw just kidding.
6. Plastic bags: Well you know, I'z gotta poop too.
7. Doggie Backpack: Yeah, Dad got me one of those so I could carry my own stuff. He's lazy.
8. Lifejacket: Again I told Mom I wasn't going to swim, but she bought me one and it's so orange!
9. Stake and tie-out: This to keep me from roaming and smelling other doggie butts.
10. BOXER FOOLISHNESS: We're going to have fun. Show you some pics next post.